Whether you're looking to drive high frequency component speakers or low frequency subwoofers, the P400-2 has the power and flexibility you need to put some serious PUNCH in your vehicle. The power available from such a small amp means it's a great match for a 2-ohm DVC subwoofer or pair of 8-ohm SVC subwoofers.
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms: 100W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohms: 200W x 2
- RMS Power bridged @ 4-Ohms: 400W x 1
- Crossover Controls High-Pass (HP): 50-500Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth, Low-Pass (LP): 50-500Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- 1 RCA pair Input
- 1 RCA pair Output
- Class A/B Circuit
- Cast aluminum Heat Sink
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connections
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.25 x 7.625 x 10.25 (in)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Will From P-town
|This amp slaps!! i had it hooked up in my '93 jeep grand cherokee to 2 kicker cvr 10's and my god!! it blew both subs with the gain at 3/4. this amp is tiny too.. fits right uner my seat. this is a must buy, cant wait to hear it on my brutus 12's.|
Courtney Chen From Jamaica
|This amplifier is one of should i say the best, for its size or class. I'm using it to Play Mid @ 2ohms 200 watts X 2.Very Powerful, low Distortion and Clean I would recommend it for audio lovers|