The P400-4 is perfect for 4-way front-stage/rear-fill or 3-way front-stage/subwoofer systems. Simply drop a pair of component speakers on the front channels and subs on the rear and BOOM - you got "The PUNCH." With its flexible design, the P400-4 is an excellent amplifier choice for virtually any vehicle.
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms: 50W x 4
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohms: 100W x 4
- RMS Power bridged @ 4-Ohms: 200W x 2
- Crossover Controls High-Pass (HP): 50-500Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth, Low-Pass (LP): 50-500Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- 1 RCA pair Input
- 1 RCA pair Output
- Class A/B Circuit
- Cast aluminum Heat Sink
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connections
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Optional PEQ Remote Punch EQ
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.25 x 7.625 x 13.02 (in)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jeremy From new mexico
|Great product...I was trying to get the old model to match my setup but they sent the new version...fosgate rocks and so does online car stereo|
Scott From Atlanta
|Great upgrade to the worst car stereo that came standard in my Ford Edge. Plenty of power to drive the 4 door speakers and a sub. More power would have been nice but at this price point there is no better.|
Josh From Fresno,Ca
Ok so first have have say that this is a topdog amp .....
100x4 is a joke...lol my birth sheet reads 743watts total and 175watts x4 rms supurb sound
spend the money its worth it RF is the bomb