The P400-4 is perfect for 4-way front-stage/rear-fill or 3-way front-stage/subwoofer systems. Simply drop a pair of component speakers on the front channels and subs on the rear and BOOM - you got "The PUNCH." With its flexible design, the P400-4 is an excellent amplifier choice for virtually any vehicle.
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms: 50W x 4
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohms: 100W x 4
- RMS Power bridged @ 4-Ohms: 200W x 2
- Crossover Controls High-Pass (HP): 50-500Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth, Low-Pass (LP): 50-500Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- 1 RCA pair Input
- 1 RCA pair Output
- Class A/B Circuit
- Cast aluminum Heat Sink
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connections
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Optional PEQ Remote Punch EQ
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.25 x 7.625 x 13.02 (in)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jeremy From new mexico
|Great product...I was trying to get the old model to match my setup but they sent the new version...fosgate rocks and so does online car stereo|
Scott From Atlanta
|Great upgrade to the worst car stereo that came standard in my Ford Edge. Plenty of power to drive the 4 door speakers and a sub. More power would have been nice but at this price point there is no better.|
Josh From Fresno,Ca
Ok so first have have say that this is a topdog amp .....
100x4 is a joke...lol my birth sheet reads 743watts total and 175watts x4 rms supurb sound
spend the money its worth it RF is the bomb