Cobalt amplifiers feature flexible frontends with variable x-overs, selectable bass boost all poured into a small sleek and sexy industrial design. Tons of clean power packed in a small package.
- 4 ohm: 2 x 100 RMS
- 2 ohm: 2 x 150 RMS
- 600W MAX
- Cobalt Series 2 Channel Amplifier with Crossover
- Small Proprietary Orion Industrial Design with illuminated design detail
- High-level inputs with auto turn-on circuit
- Flexible frontends to accommodate a variety of system configurations
- Excellent small signal parameters
- Fuse size: (2) 25 ATC
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 8.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tim clark From louisiana
|i got this amp hooked up to 2 kicker cvr 12s and it slamms its the loudest sound system at my highschool|
Steve From Pueblo Co.
|I have this amp pushing a single 10 inch kicker sub in a ported angle box behind my seat in a single cab chevy truck. The amp never gets hot and every where i go its boomin. For the price its the way to go.|