Cobalt amplifiers feature flexible frontends with variable x-overs, selectable bass boost, remote gain control, all poured into a small
sleek and sexy industrial design. Tons of clean power packed in a small package.
- Cobalt Series 500 Watt 2 Ohm Stable Amplifier with Crossover
- Power output @ 4 ohm: 1 x 175W
- Power output @ 2 ohm: 1 x 250W
- Small Proprietary Orion Industrial Design with illuminated design detail
- High-level inputs with auto turn-on circuit
- Flexible front ends to accommodate a variety of system configurations
- Excellent small signal parameters
- Fuse size: (2) 20 ATC
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 8.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Larry Dewaynee Kirven Sr From United States
|this amp was recommend by a sales rep.at online, i was not disappointed. A very good amp inwhich i'm using a pair of orion 12'' subs, what a system, you will not be disappointed.|
Kaikoa From da 808
|i got this amp for a 6 half bazooka tube and it pushed it decently...i thought it was maxed out doing that but i hooked it up to a 12 sony xplod and it suprised, it KILLS that sub!! Orion makes quality stuff|