- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 650 watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 1300 watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1
- 1-Channel Mono-Block Operation
- Super D-Class Amplifier Topography
- Ultra-Fi MOSFET Outputs
- Illuminated Hifonics Logo
- PWM MOSFET EXVP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply)
- SPC-Twin Turbo-Torroids with Simpatico Coil Design
- Fully Adjustable Accu Cross Crossovers include:
- - 24 dB Subsonic Filter (Adjusts 15 Hz to 35 Hz)
- Phase Shift Adjustments, (0 to +180-Degrees)
- 24 dB Low-Pass Crossover (Adjusts 35 Hz to 250 Hz)
- Bass Boost: Variable Bass Equalization (+ 10dB @ 45 Hz)
- Remote Bass Control Included
- Balanced Line INputs w Optional Hifonics MM-BLD1
- Gold RCA Line Outputs:
- Permit Amplifier Daisy-Chaining
- (0.2v to 9-volts Signal Level)
- 4-Guage Power Connectors
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joevon21 From LA
|i just bought this amp for 120 bucks of this dude and its a monster..
i love hifonics
im about to order some ssd fi audio and some 0 gauge wire for it...
hifonics is a great amp for the price|
chevy boi From pompano
|i have the bxi 2008d pushin 4 kicker 12s cvr at 2oms i have a red cap battery a 4f diesel cap an a 100f soundscreen battery in the trunk of my 85 caprice i would say go with kicker or jl if you reall wann slam|
ray From stockton ca
|I have this amp pushing 2 cvrs 15s in a downfire box in my tahoe it pounds low and hard have to be careful cuz it will blow subs if u clip it, but otherwise im very pleased.|