The Kenwood Excelon KAC-X4R Reference Series Digital 4-Channel amplifier can run two pairs of full range speakers or components with its 100 watts x 4 power or you can run a pair of good subwoofers with the 300 watts x 2 of bridged power this amplifier puts out. Using digital technology in a full range amplifier gives you a lot of power in a small package and when combined with the onboard DSP [Digital Sound Processor], the KACX4R makes other amps sound like a child's toy. The DSP gives you total control over your music. There is a built-in parametric EQ, factor adjustment, Digital time alignment and much more. The 14-segment, five digit, blue florescent display shows you the voltage, current, amplifier temperature and the amplifier set-up menu. If you are looking for the latest in digital technology, not to mention one sweet sounding amplifier, the Kenwood KACX4R is a great choice.
- 1200 Watts Max Power
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 75 Watts X4
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 100 Watts x 4
- RMS Power Bridged 2 4 Ohms: 200 Watts x 2
- Highly Accurate Full Digital Amplifier With DSP
- Dual Transformer
- Full-range Digital Amp
- Class-D Design
- Variable High Pass (40Hz-200Hz or 500Hz-5000Hz, 12, 24dB per octave)
- Low Pass Filter: (40Hz-200Hz or 500Hz-5000Hz, 12, 24dB per octave)
- Variable Infrasonic Filter: 15~60Hz -24db/oct
- Full DSP with Time Alignment.
- Parametric Equalizer: Frequency, Quality Factor, Boost & Cut
- Anti-Clip Gain Adjustment
- Dual Power Supply
- Full Contact Terminal
- Amp Information Display (set up, menu, voltage, current, temp., etc.)
- Installer Memory
- 13-3/8" W x 2-3/8" H x 8-7/8" D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From Orange
|I like the included setup CD to optimize input sensitivity. Channel A & B set to 4 turned out to be the best for my system. I left the parametric EQ settings(Band 1-5)on default. On Mode A, I set the HPF to 80Hz so that my subs only handle the low bass. Mode B & Line Out I left on THRU. The Line Out made it easy to plug my sub amp into it. The internal fans are nice and quiet. Connecting the wires was simple after stripping the ends to remove the clamps which my old amp used. The sound is very clean and powerful. Excellent amp! I highly reccomend it.|
JBee From Vancouver, WA
|Not over complicated for set-up. Nice display with vitals. Good clean sound. Good price for quality.|