- The Reference 475a's high-output PWM MOSFET power supply ensures optimum power delivery into numerous impedances with low distortion.
- A variable bass boost circuit is provided to optimize the low fequency performance of your system.
- Full range preamp outputs are provided facilitating multiple amplifier hookups without the need for costly Y-adapters or signal splitters.
- The 475a comes outfitted with a variable 12dB per octave electronic crossover allowing you to optimize system tuning based on speaker location and accompanying loudspeaker components
- The RCA low-level inputs on the 475a have allow for connection to both a preamp level signal and direct connection to a high-level factory head unit.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms bridged: 180 watts x 2
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 50 Hz)
- Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power supply
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Fuse rating: 35A x 2
- Maximum Input Signal: 6V
- Maximum Sensitivity: 100mV
- 14-3/4"W x 2-11/16"H x 9"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big Mike From North Texas
|This is an excellent amp, better than most that cost twice as much. My run of the mill pioneer door speakers sound great. Can't wait to replace the speakers to see how much better it sounds.|
bigdog From wyo.
|This amp will bring out the fullness of your speakers,exellent sound quality,and great power,I run my 6820cs infinitys with it I'll never go back to to just my stock unit.|