- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 1
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Nickel Plated RCA Low Level Audio Inputs
- Nickel plated, low resistance power and speaker connector blocks
- Power ON and Protection LED Lighting for Easy Diagnostics
- Thermal, Short Circuit, and Overload (Low Impedance) Protection
- 6dB bass boost
- Chassis mounted ATC/ATO type automotive fuses
- Class AB Amplifier Topology
- Internal 12dB/Octave Low Pass Filter (40-250Hz)
- Bass Boost EQ (0 to +6dB) at 50Hz
- Remote Level Control for Dash Mounting
- Intended for use on subwoofers
- Dimensions: 13.4" L x 8.6" W x 2.25" H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Patrick From Grand Rapids, MN
This thing is truely an incredible amp, and what I believe to be underrated for 400w. Wire it up @ 2 ohms to really reach its potential. I have it hooked up to a Diamond D3 15" @ 2ohm and it will make you sick...literally. The current draw is also great, as I don't have a capacitor hooked up, and I get no dimming of the lights whatsoever. Great Amp.
ernest From d. texas
|i got this amp on 2 10 l7s in a ford focus. it sounds awesome for a 400 watt. gets kinda hott. never turns off though. only thing i hate is the little screw things are allen wrench but o well sounds good. same as my 1000.2 crunch. but that shit would over heat faster.|