- Textured Copolymer Cone with Aluminum Dust Cap
- Nitrile Butadine Rubber (NBR) Surround
- Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel Basket
- Integrated Tinsel Leads
- Venturi Vented Basket
- Vented Pole Piece
- Double Stacked Ferrite Magnet
- Optimized Spider with Balanced Linear Suspension
- 2.5" Voice Coils
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
NerdyDude From Oklahoma
|I have two of these in a truck ported box and giving them each 400 RMS at 4 ohms. It's not that loudest system in the world of course,, but its the best sound I've ever gotten in my single cab, for the price at least. The quality is amazing. There is absolutely no distortion. I wanted some more decibels, so I upgraded to the Hex Pro's. But for 95$, you're not gonna get a better sub. Diamond Audio makes good quality subs.|