- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Integrated PVC trim ring
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Mica injected polypropylene cone
- Optimized for both sealed and vented enclosures
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332532
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
William From Oakland, Ca
|Was skeptical at first but they sound amazing. Like I paid $150 per speaker. I took out 2 10 inch BMF Crossfires wired to a 1500 watt planet audio amp. Put 3 of these babies in there hooked up to a 2000 watt Cedarslink amp in my 93' GMC Sierra Stepside. Sounds like 4 12's.|
toodles From west fargo,ND
this sub hits pretty well concidering its fosgates entry level.got this and the 5.25 components to put in my daughters car.all prime of course with prime 6x9's in the back.jvc kd-r530 to run front and rear speaks and a (old school,made in usa)punch 250.2 amp to push the sub.sounds really good daughter was totally blown away at the difference in sound.yes, her friends say i'm the cool dad.