- A Series Class A/B Monoblock Full-Range Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 120 W (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 200 W (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 175 W (14.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 275 W (14.5 V)
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit
- LED power and protection indicators
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Differential-Balanced RCA jack inputs for superior noise immunity
- State-variable on-board crossover, 12dB / octave butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 – 200 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Pass-through Preamp Output
- +6 dB bass EQ fixed frequency, fixed 'Q' (defeatable) with port for optional remote bass control
- Dual mono speaker accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.80 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.50 in.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andrew From West Virginia
|I bought this amp for 50 bucks. It is good but i dont know if id pay 180 for it. i had it hooked up to a 12 inch kicker cvr and it thumped and made my neon rattle. just blew it in march of '09. manufacture date is 2003 so it lasted pretty long|
OBAMA From WASHINGTON D.C.
|not the greatest amp ever...you get what you pay for|
Chris From Michigan
|This amp packs a nice punch for its size.. i have 3 polk momo's and i had to unhook one becuase i was over working the amp i had so i went out and bought this amp and boy ill tell ya what this thing pushes my subs harder then my kenwood its a great buy if you are interested in a great sounding system but if you want to shake your car apart i would go with the slash series|