- A Series Class A/B Monoblock Full-Range Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 120 W (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 200 W (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 175 W (14.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 275 W (14.5 V)
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit
- LED power and protection indicators
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Differential-Balanced RCA jack inputs for superior noise immunity
- State-variable on-board crossover, 12dB / octave butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 – 200 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Pass-through Preamp Output
- +6 dB bass EQ fixed frequency, fixed 'Q' (defeatable) with port for optional remote bass control
- Dual mono speaker accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.80 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.50 in.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andrew From West Virginia
|I bought this amp for 50 bucks. It is good but i dont know if id pay 180 for it. i had it hooked up to a 12 inch kicker cvr and it thumped and made my neon rattle. just blew it in march of '09. manufacture date is 2003 so it lasted pretty long|
OBAMA From WASHINGTON D.C.
|not the greatest amp ever...you get what you pay for|
Chris From Michigan
|This amp packs a nice punch for its size.. i have 3 polk momo's and i had to unhook one becuase i was over working the amp i had so i went out and bought this amp and boy ill tell ya what this thing pushes my subs harder then my kenwood its a great buy if you are interested in a great sounding system but if you want to shake your car apart i would go with the slash series|