- 6" x 8" 2-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 42.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Toussant Williamson From Vineland
I love my Infinity Kappa speakers, they are great and clear with just the right amount of power.
JP From Texas
I just put four of these speakers in a Ford F250. I've had them about a week. Overall im satisfied for what I paid for them. One out of the four has already blown, and now rattles with any bass. Which was odd because I didnt hook an amp up to them yet. They are only being powered by a pioneer head unit. So they werent given the amount of watts they are rated at.
Aaron M From Dallas Texas
I have 2 set of thes in a 2006 Mustang GT. Thay sound good for coxal set. I like the line driver thay come with. Sound good look good perform well. I have a pioneer Z2 hedunit on factory amp from Mach 500 system. Give good bass but i also have 2 P1 8s mounted in the bottom ofvthe doors. Bout to but 4 more set 2 for my dad 2005 F150 Fx4 and the outher for my girlfind 2009 drop top Mustang V6. All and all very good product easy 9.5-10 star olny wish line driver was adjustable.