- 6" x 8" 2-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 42.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Toussant Williamson From Vineland
I love my Infinity Kappa speakers, they are great and clear with just the right amount of power.
JP From Texas
I just put four of these speakers in a Ford F250. I've had them about a week. Overall im satisfied for what I paid for them. One out of the four has already blown, and now rattles with any bass. Which was odd because I didnt hook an amp up to them yet. They are only being powered by a pioneer head unit. So they werent given the amount of watts they are rated at.
Aaron M From Dallas Texas
I have 2 set of thes in a 2006 Mustang GT. Thay sound good for coxal set. I like the line driver thay come with. Sound good look good perform well. I have a pioneer Z2 hedunit on factory amp from Mach 500 system. Give good bass but i also have 2 P1 8s mounted in the bottom ofvthe doors. Bout to but 4 more set 2 for my dad 2005 F150 Fx4 and the outher for my girlfind 2009 drop top Mustang V6. All and all very good product easy 9.5-10 star olny wish line driver was adjustable.