- 4" x 6" 2-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 42.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim alatorre From Lafayette
Theyre ok but they sound a little tinny in my covertible.
travis From chicago,IL
installed there in my 2003 gmc safari, very nice speakers. had to do some custom work for one for the speakers to get them to fit. sounds amazing. would recommend.
Aaron G. From Lindale, TX
|Put them in my '94 Cheyenne and all I have to say is DAMN! I only noticed a couple of things though, when you start to get around the sound level of insanity the tweeters start to pierce your ears and the bass... What bass? I Know, I know the problem is most likely that I have them hooked up to my sony head unit, which is almost an insult to them, hopefully most of the problems will later be solved by buying a bass engine and a separate amp to wake 'em up. All in all they are worth EVERY PENNY BUY THEM, I'm not kidding BUY THEM NOW!!!|