- 6-1/2" 3-way loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD dome midrange and UHF tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 42.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Naldo From Fort Lauderdale
Dave From Northern Virginia
|After spending a lot of time looking at my options I selected the Infinity Kappa 63.9l.
to replace the factory speakers in my 06 RAV4. The sound improvement was dramatic. I am a windows open guy(except in the winter) and 'must' crank the music to hear it the way I want to. The sound was clear, and crisp, at all volumes.
Chris E From mass
Very good speakers. The bass is ridiculous and a sub is most likely not needed. Highs are crisp and clear; would recomend amping these to get their full potential but as they sit in my front doors now, they raddle the side view mirrors and shake my pant legs.