The Street Machine amplifiers are a new series to the Autotek line in 2008. These amplifiers feature a sonically accurate front end design, progressive heat sink and illuminated Autotek logo.
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms: 100W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohms: 200W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms bridged: 400W x 1
- A/B-Class Amplifier Topography
- Pro-FiTM MOSFET Outputs
- ASPS ( Auto-Step Power Supply )
- Road Worthy© TCID (Twin-Coil Isolation Design)
- Fully Adjustable Pro-Design Crossover
- 24 dB Low-Pass Crossover
- 24 dB Subsonic Filter
- Bass Thrust
- Variable Bass Equalization
- RCA Line Outputs
- Amplifier Daisy-Chaining
- 4-Guage Power Connectors
- 2-Ohm stereo stable, 4-Ohm mono stable
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
robert From louisisna
|this amp really sounds good.its pushing 4 6x8 infinity reference speakers with a sony head unit .it really sings full range sound quality I dont like alot of bass perfect amp for my setup|