- 6-1/2" 2-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 62.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sean From Maine
|Good bang for your buck. I also own the 63.9i for my truck and they sound great!
This is my second set, I bought these for my wife's car and one of the speakers was damaged on arrival...because it took so long for shippment (past 30 days) Online Car Stereo will not refund or help with acquiring a new speaker. I would however, buy these again if I could trust that the goods would not be damaged.|
Jason From South Austin, Tx
Great speakers at a great price. They screamed with very little distortion when I had them being powered by my head unit(pioneer avh-x5500bhs), and now that I have them hooked up to my JL A4300 4-channel amp they sound even better. The way the tweeter swivels so that you can direct its output to where you want it is really cool too. These speakers sound as good if not better than my alpines that costed twice as much, and the real test will be how long they last.
Pjae From Milwaukee
|Replaced my kicker 6.5"'s with these, made a world of difference. Have them on a amp runnin off a stock deck and they still sound great. They punch ver well and stay clear (no distortion) even when turned up tremendously.|