- RMS power @ 4 Ohms: 50W x 4
- RMS power @ 2 Ohms: 100W x 4
- RMS power @ 4 Ohms bridged: 200W x 2
- Signal to noise ration: >92dB
- Pure Class A/B amplifier topology
- Protection and power LED indicators
- PWM power supply and high speed MOSFET output devices for superior sound performance
- Bass EQ: 45HZ bass boost from 0dB to 9dB
- Crossover: Low pass 30Hz-150Hz, High pass 10Hz-1.2KHz
- Ultra-flexible and variable adjustable active crossover network
- Remote jack enable a dash mount control for the BASS EQ in LP mode
- Input level: 0.2V-6V
- Full range preamp outputs for easy daisy chaining of additional amplifiers
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Blaine From Nevada
|Great amp, plenty of power for a compact to mid-sized car. I have had no issues installing, or adjusting this amp. Good clarity, and it looks pretty too ;). I had the protection LED come on once, for an unknown reason, I only used 4 ohms on two channels bridged. The low pass crossover is good, and it has a nifty feature where you can power 2 full range drivers and 2 high pass (tweeters) speakers. Combine this with a Class D amp, two 6 x 9's, two tweeters, and a subwoofer (powered by the class D amp) then you've got yourself a very high quality full range audio system in your car.|
Angelo Veltri From Mississauga Ontario
|Hi there all. I just bought this amp and it sounds great! But I have a little problem with engine noise! This amp has been the most dificult to install ever in my life and I dont know what els to do to eliminate the engine noise, does anyone have any suggestions?|
JEREMY MORTON From MOBILE,AL.
|I'VE HAD A LOT OF QUALITY STEREO EQUIPMENT. ALPINE,CLARION, AND SO FORTH. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER TRYED MB QUART. THE ABSOLUTE BEST AMP FOR THE MONEY. HANDS DOWN.THE CLARITY IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER I'VE EVER HEARD. MINE IS HOOKED TO 2 SETS OF MB QUART DSH 216. ITS THE SHIT!!!!!|