- Formula Series 3-Way Triaxial speaker system
- 0.79" and 0.5" tweeters with a titanium coated dome
- Rugged stamped metal chassis with a polypropylene cone.
- Spider with woven tinsel leads for high power
- Formula crossover with +/- 3 dB terminals
- Surface mounting and grilles included
- 12dB crossover slope
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Lundee From UTAh
|I put these in the front doors of my dodge cummins. They sound fantastic. I had a set of Infinity Refrence in a similar truck a few years ago and these are every bit as good. The new head unit helped a bunch too.|
Mike B. From San diego
|I just had the MB quart FTA 169 pair of speakers installed in my 2006 Dodge Magnum. They sound graet for the price. I cranked up my stereo as loud as it could go. Close to 600 watts. No problem what so ever.|