- High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type Power Supply
- RMS Power @ 4-ohms: 350W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2-ohms: 700W x 1
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohms/50 Hz, >250 @ 2 ohms/50 Hz
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: For superior noise immunity, RCA jack inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (40 - 200 Hz), selectable slope Low-Pass (12 or 24 dB / octave)
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type
- Bass EQ: +6db fixed frequency, fixed 'Q' (defeatable) with port for optional remote bass control (RBC-1).
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Recommended Fuse Value: 50A
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 11.81" x 9.25" x 2.50" (300mm x 235mm x 63.5mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.