- 12" Power Series Subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar-impregnated paper cone with Hi-roll rubber surround
- Plus One Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Die-cast frame
- Stitched-in tinsel leads
- Tinsel wire protector
- Rubber surround
- Moderate Q design
- Vented polepiece
- Voice-coil diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Mounting depth: 6-3/4" (172mm)
- Cutout diameter: 11-1/16" (281mm)
- Sealed box volume: 1.00 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J.J. From parsons tn
I have a 83 yugo with four of these in it they hit so hard they blew my sunroof out of the car. Sent my buddy to the doctors office for a hearing check up. These things really bang.
Javeé From Jalisco
|Woow i have one hooked up to a mmats d800.1 (550rms @ 1 ohm) and hits sooooo hard, just love it.|
Ron lewis From Washougal,Washington
|I have 2 of these in my 96 nissan quest mini van hooked up to a jl audio 1000x1 these subs are great for the money and they do hit hard and low but they CANT handle 1000 or 1500 watts like people say.The subs dont really like hi volume or any type of midbass these things were ment to hit lowwww and loud!!!!!!!!!!!|