- 12" Power Series Subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar-impregnated paper cone with Hi-roll rubber surround
- Plus One Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Die-cast frame
- Stitched-in tinsel leads
- Tinsel wire protector
- Rubber surround
- Moderate Q design
- Vented polepiece
- Voice-coil diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Mounting depth: 6-3/4" (172mm)
- Cutout diameter: 11-1/16" (281mm)
- Sealed box volume: 1.00 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From Ohio
|People don't realize that you can run subs at low wattage you just have to find the right ohm load for the speakers I have these running on a 600 watt legacy high output 2 ohm stable amp and my shit hits harder than most 1000 watt and 1500 watt amps.I've proved it at competitions and it always changes people's outlook on amps every time I show them. It helps going to school for audio technology. It costs less in the end.|
Gene Gause From Jacksonville, FL
|Ran 4 12s of these in a half wall in my 2007 Chevy Silverado. They were pushed by 2 JL Audio 1000/1v2 Slasher amps. Insane Loud!|
J.J. From parsons tn
I have a 83 yugo with four of these in it they hit so hard they blew my sunroof out of the car. Sent my buddy to the doctors office for a hearing check up. These things really bang.