- Mono Subwoofer amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 150 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 300 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 110 watts x 1 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 220 watts x 2 at 12.5 volts
- Differential-balanced inputs
- On-board Crossover
- Variable low-pass filter (frequency selection from 50-200 Hz)
- Pass-through type Preamp Output
- Dual mono speaker outputs (Up to 8 AWG wire)
- +12 volt and Ground (Up to 4 AWG wire)
- +6 dB fixed frequency bass EQ
- Optional wired remote bass control (RBC-1)
- 9.8"L x 9.25"W x 2.50"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pat From Grand Rapids, MN
I have the G1300 hooked up to a Hifonics HFI12D4 @ 2 ohms turned all the way up, and let me say, its a match made in heaven. The sub sounds great throughout the bass spectrum, and is very responsive. A++++ to the G1300 and the Hifonics HFI12D4!
Dave From Va Beach
|Great amp, pushes my 12 inch wo jl 4ohm sub without a problem, easy set up, looks clean|