- Mono Subwoofer amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 150 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 300 watts x 1 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 110 watts x 1 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 220 watts x 2 at 12.5 volts
- Differential-balanced inputs
- On-board Crossover
- Variable low-pass filter (frequency selection from 50-200 Hz)
- Pass-through type Preamp Output
- Dual mono speaker outputs (Up to 8 AWG wire)
- +12 volt and Ground (Up to 4 AWG wire)
- +6 dB fixed frequency bass EQ
- Optional wired remote bass control (RBC-1)
- 9.8"L x 9.25"W x 2.50"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pat From Grand Rapids, MN
I have the G1300 hooked up to a Hifonics HFI12D4 @ 2 ohms turned all the way up, and let me say, its a match made in heaven. The sub sounds great throughout the bass spectrum, and is very responsive. A++++ to the G1300 and the Hifonics HFI12D4!
Dave From Va Beach
|Great amp, pushes my 12 inch wo jl 4ohm sub without a problem, easy set up, looks clean|