- A/B Channels: 70 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- A/B Channels: 85 watts RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- D Class Channel: 210 watts RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- D Class Channel: 420 watts RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big Joe From Los Angeles
|If you want to run an entire system with only one amp , this or ANY of kickers 3 or 5 channel amps are the ONLY way to go.I hooked this amp up for a friend with a TKO 1 farad cap,all 4 gauge wiring and without a hick-up it pushes 1 Infinity component set and 1 Infinty coaxial set on the (2) front channels(3 speakers on each channel a lil under 2 ohm each).On the sub channel it pushes a 15 inch kicker CVX.the 2 front channels are only supposed to handle down to 2 ohms and the sub channel only puts out 420 watts but,this little 3 channel bangs all of that without even gettin hot and he drives 45 minutes each way to work beatin the hole time kicker makes the best 3 and 5 channel amps on the planet PERIOD .|