- 230 watts x 1 chan @ 4 ohms
- 340 watts x 1 chan @ 2 ohms
- Max power output: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Design Minimizes Distortion and Reduces Idle Current
- High Current Bi-Polar Output Transistors
- LED power, standby, and fault indicators
- Pass-Thru RCAs
- Single channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Short Circuit, DC-offset and Thermal Overload Protection Circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz)
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From kansas
|this is a really good amp. i have it hook up to 2 cvr 10" and it over heats and shuts off in like 10min.|
tim From ma
|Very clear power for the money. Very little impedience issues. CEA Certified... i did some research and this is the best amp for 100 that you can buy in my opinion >_>|
Mike From Virginia
|Very good amp, espicially for the money. I use it to push two 12's and its plenty of power.|