With its super efficient Class-BD circuit topology, the P500-1bd will drop some serious BASS! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
- Power Output:
- 200W x 1 @ 4-Ohms RMS
- 400W x 1 @ 2-Ohms RMS
- 500W x 1 @ 1-Ohm RMS
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Punch EQ2 Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Infrasonic Filter: Selectable 12dB/Octave, -3dB @ 28Hz
- Low-Pass (LP): 35-250Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Optional PEQ Remote Punch EQ
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.25 x 7.625 x 10.25 (in)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250Hz +/- 1.0dB
- Visual Indicators: Power Thermal Protect
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam S From United States
Pushed at 4ohm To a rockford P3 10" dual4 ohm sub in a 1.8 cubic foot box. Ifigured the sub would be under powered But compared To my last set up, which was a 10" typeR @ 2ohm getting 500 watts from an old Hifonic1206d 1200watt amp. That amp died so i bought This one and a p3. birth sheet power specs were damn near 30% higher then the CEA compliant specs which makes sense cause this amp powers the one p3 nicely. I have the gain up 75% and the amp dont break a sweat and from what i hear from a friend who owns at car audio shop and sells RF equipment, these punch series amps are heavy duty and unkillable. OCS offers this amp at a great price and its more powerful than the new model which cost like $50 more. Buy this amp for any sub you're trying to give a clean 250 watts@ 4ohm and any sub u Can wire lower than 4ohm 400-600watt rms subs.
Matt From Oklahoma
|this amp is one hell of a good amp... I DID have 2 12 Boss Audio subs and this amp...and it pushed them with no problem.... 1 10" Kicker CVR would be a better candidate though.|