With its super efficient Class-BD circuit topology, the P500-1bd will drop some serious BASS! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
- Power Output:
- 200W x 1 @ 4-Ohms RMS
- 400W x 1 @ 2-Ohms RMS
- 500W x 1 @ 1-Ohm RMS
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Punch EQ2 Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Infrasonic Filter: Selectable 12dB/Octave, -3dB @ 28Hz
- Low-Pass (LP): 35-250Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Optional PEQ Remote Punch EQ
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.25 x 7.625 x 10.25 (in)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250Hz +/- 1.0dB
- Visual Indicators: Power Thermal Protect
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam S From United States
Pushed at 4ohm To a rockford P3 10" dual4 ohm sub in a 1.8 cubic foot box. Ifigured the sub would be under powered But compared To my last set up, which was a 10" typeR @ 2ohm getting 500 watts from an old Hifonic1206d 1200watt amp. That amp died so i bought This one and a p3. birth sheet power specs were damn near 30% higher then the CEA compliant specs which makes sense cause this amp powers the one p3 nicely. I have the gain up 75% and the amp dont break a sweat and from what i hear from a friend who owns at car audio shop and sells RF equipment, these punch series amps are heavy duty and unkillable. OCS offers this amp at a great price and its more powerful than the new model which cost like $50 more. Buy this amp for any sub you're trying to give a clean 250 watts@ 4ohm and any sub u Can wire lower than 4ohm 400-600watt rms subs.
Matt From Oklahoma
|this amp is one hell of a good amp... I DID have 2 12 Boss Audio subs and this amp...and it pushed them with no problem.... 1 10" Kicker CVR would be a better candidate though.|