Brutus BXI amplifiers are recognized the world over as some of the best subwoofer amplifiers in their class. For SPL, the Super D-Class® featured in Brutus amps is certain to satisfy.
Hifonics® has perfected Super D-Class digital chip-set technology to provide an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The result is a smooth digital to analog conversion with low distortion, even at high listening levels.
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 150 W @ 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 300 W @ 2 Ohms
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 600 W @ 1 Ohm
- Protection: DC, Speaker Short, Thermal, Overload
- Power Supply MOSFET
- Audio Output MOSFET
- Dampening Factor: >250
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >95dB
- Variable Input Level Control (unbalanced): 0.2V - 9V
- Input Level Control (balanced): 0.04V - 18V
- Input Impedance (un-balanced): 47k-Ohm
- Input Impedance (balanced): 20k-Ohm
- Power / Diagnostic L.E.D.
- Variable Low Pass Filter / 24dB: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter / 24dB: 15Hz - 35Hz
- Variable Bass EQ: 0dB - +10dB
- Phase Shift (0 - +180 degrees)
- Unbalanced Inputs (RCA)
- Balanced Inputs (DIN)
- Line Output (RCA)
- Speaker Terminals (molded): 12ga
- Power/Ground Terminals (molded): 4ga
- Remote Bass Module: HFR-3
- Parametric bass EQ with 45Hz bass boost and variable control from 0db to 10db
- Variable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter, Phase Shift and Level Control
- Bass Remote included
- Built-In System Diagnostics protects from short circuits, over load, thermal overheat and
- Dimensions 9.84" x 2.52" x 9.45"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dabest out From chicago,il
|i had it on 2 15 kicker comp and this thing really put out more then wat i thought now i got this one 600 watt mono amp on 4 12" cvr's and this thing rocks the whole car it just overheats but pushing 4 12' i would think so but when the sit is down it just keeps pounding im thinking of upgrading the amp but im not going to sell it just put it in another car get the amp u wont be mad at all|
BUCSAO209 From STOCKTON, CA
|Awesome amp for the money. Hi Fonics are one of the best amps made. Pushing one 15 in diamond audio in rsx. It shakes the whole car. Might upgrade to 1000 watts rms in the near future.|
LowDown From Se
|Tried to order a BXI 610 on 12/28/09 but it's no longer available! Was told it's back ordered and Onlinecarstero.com won't be getting any more due to new model coming out within next 8 weeks. Onlinecarstero.com, you need to show this amp as discontinued!! Meanwhile, can't wait to try out the 1210!|