Brutus BXI amplifiers are recognized the world over as some of the best subwoofer amplifiers in
their class. For SPL, the Super D-Class® featured in Brutus amps is certain to satisfy.
Hifonics® has perfected Super D-Class digital chip-set technology to provide an extremely
efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The result
is a smooth digital to analog conversion with low distortion, even at high listening levels.
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 450 W @ 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 900 W @ 2 Ohms
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 1200 W @ 1 Ohm
- Protection: DC, Speaker Short, Thermal, Overload
- Power Supply MOSFET
- Audio Output MOSFET
- Dampening Factor: >250
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >95dB
- Variable Input Level Control (unbalanced): 0.2V - 9V
- Input Level Control (balanced): 0.04V - 18V
- Input Impedance (un-balanced): 47k-Ohm
- Input Impedance (balanced): 20k-Ohm
- Power / Diagnostic L.E.D.
- Variable Low Pass Filter / 24dB: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter / 24dB: 15Hz - 35Hz
- Variable Bass EQ: 0dB - +10dB
- Phase Shift (0 - +180 degrees)
- Unbalanced Inputs (RCA)
- Balanced Inputs (DIN)
- Line Output (RCA)
- Speaker Terminals (molded): 12ga
- Power/Ground Terminals (molded): 4ga
- Remote Bass Module: HFR-3
- Parametric bass EQ with 45Hz bass boost and variable control from 0db to 10db
- Variable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter, Phase Shift and Level Control
- Balanced line input for MX accessories and line drivers
- Bass Remote included
- Built-In System Diagnostics protects from short circuits, over load, thermal overheat and DC Offset.
- Dimensions 11.42" x 2.52" x 9.45"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Manolo From so cal
|i have on of these...i had it running a 15" L7 Kicker solo and it kicked ass basically loosened everything on my F-250, now i have it wired to 2 10" kicker cvx's and i kind of over powers them...still working out the kinks but i love this amp im about to buy another one to wire the 15" again|
BEEG LEHR From NEW YORK
|This amp is VERY POWERFULL...i have my 1 15inch kicker L5 wired at 1ohm and the sub almost wants to pop there so much power|
MIKE From MASS
|I HAVE THIS AMP TO 2 Hifonics 12" IN A VENTED BOX @ 1 OHM AND I BANGS REALLY HARD HAVE HAD IT SLAMMING NOW FOR A FEW MONTHS NO PROBLEMS YET (KNOCK ON WOOD)GOOD AMP FOR THE MONEY HIFONICS IS THE SHIT!|