Brutus BXI amplifiers are recognized the world over as some of the best subwoofer amplifiers in
their class. For SPL, the Super D-Class® featured in Brutus amps is certain to satisfy.
Hifonics® has perfected Super D-Class digital chip-set technology to provide an extremely
efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The result
is a smooth digital to analog conversion with low distortion, even at high listening levels.
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 850 W @ 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 1700 W @ 2 Ohms
- RMS Power Output: 1 x 2600 W @ 1 Ohm
- Slow Un-Mute Turn-On (soft start)
- Protection: DC, Speaker Short, Thermal, Overload
- Power Supply MOSFET
- Audio Output MOSFET
- Dampening Factor: >250
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >95dB
- Variable Input Level Control (unbalanced): 0.2V - 9V
- Input Level Control (balanced): 0.04V - 18V
- Input Impedance (un-balanced): 47k-Ohm
- Input Impedance (balanced): 20k-Ohm
- Power / Diagnostic L.E.D.
- Variable Low Pass Filter / 24dB: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter / 24dB: 15Hz - 35Hz
- Variable Bass EQ: 0dB - +10dB
- Phase Shift (0 - +180 degrees)
- Unbalanced Inputs (RCA)
- Balanced Inputs (DIN)
- Line Output (RCA)
- Speaker Terminals (molded): 12ga
- Power/Ground Terminals (molded): 0ga
- Remote Bass Module: HFR-3
- Parametric bass EQ with 45Hz bass boost and variable control from 0db to 10db
- Variable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter, Phase Shift and Level Control
- Balanced line input for MX accessories and line drivers
- Bass Remote included
- Built-In System Diagnostics protects from short circuits, over load, thermal overheat and
- Link & Sync™ feature allows the mono amps to be strapped or bridged via master/slave
- Dimensions 17.72" x 2.52" x 9.45"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
pete From st.pete florida
This amp is a beast.g Gt it hoomed up to 4 pioneer 12" subs and that amp pounds. Cracked the face of two of the 12's.I have the music load for hours, ot never gets hot. Hifonics all the way. If you get this am,p your gonna need a high output alt and a battery
Mike From Ohio. madtown
|this amp is a monster i got it slamming 2 Type R 15s in my saturn easy installation also since the battery is in the trunk only need 2 ft of 0 guage wiring a 5 farad capacitor and it SLAMS them 15s im not even turned up much on the settings on this thing neiter..got it running at 1 0hm|
Shaun From Missouri