- Power output:
- 190 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 320 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- 640 Watts RMs x 1 Bridged @ 4 ohms
- Regulated MOSFET power supply
- RUBI (Rapid-use branched impulse) proprietary power supply technology
- STACT (stabilized apex current technology) reduces power supply stress by 50%
- Trident amplifier power technology
- Auto high-current, regulates power supply load for application
- Triple darlington output circuitry
- Hawkins bass control: proprietary bass equalization
- Drive delay II eliminates turn-on & turn-off pops
- Ultra-low ESR capacitors for rapid power delivery & dynamic transient peaks
- Tri-mode operation
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >110dB
- 180 degree phase control
- 30-80hz hawkins bass boost
- 200mV-9V input voltage
- 4ga. Power & 8ga direct wire terminal
- Dimensions: H: 2.25" x W: 9.875" x L: 14.875"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MSTRIMMO From KY
I have this amp and the 4.920 as well as the 1.500 Mono amp
PLENTY OF CLEAN,CLEAN POWER... I have the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997 Head Unit, AudioControl EQS 6 channel PRE AMP EQ, Sound Stream BX-20Z Bass Reconstructor ON ITS WAY>>Ground Shaker CP112 Sealed Box, Morel Primo 124 12" Sub, Fusion PPCM 650 Component as well as the Sound Stream RF 60 C Component
I am selling the 1.500 to a friend as the Single Morel is only 4 Ohms and the 2.640 will push 640 Watts into a single 4 Ohm load and the 4.920 is still overkill but its better to have too much clean power than not enough. BUT that brings me to another point... These Amps cannot be touched for what they are being sold for on here. These amps are not your average run of the mill 640 Watt and 920 Watt amps these are substantial ... they are heavy and large but they look INCREDIBLE IF I COULD GIVE MORE STARS I WOULD.