- Power output:
- 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohms
- Regulated MOSFET power supply
- RUBI (Rapid-use branched impulse) proprietary power supply technology
- STACT (stabilized apex current technology) reduces power supply stress by 50%
- Trident amplifier power technology
- Auto high-current, regulates power supply load for application
- Triple darlington output circuitry
- Hawkins bass control: proprietary bass equalization
- Drive delay II eliminates turn-on & turn-off pops
- Ultra-low ESR capacitors for rapid power delivery & dynamic transient peaks
- Tri-mode operation
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >110dB
- 180 degree phase control
- 30-80hz hawkins bass boost
- 200mV-9V input voltage
- 4ga. Power & 8ga direct wire terminal
- Dimensions: H: 2.25" x W: 9.875" x L: 15"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler From NC
|Excellent build quality, this thing is a tank! Slightly bulky compared to new era class D amps but for this price there isn't a better option in my opinion. Will have it pushing 2 JL 8w3v3s before long!|
F.D.Richburg, Jr. From Lumberton NJ
This is a Terrific sounding AMP! Build quality is superb,with very highend components!Driving a jl audio CS212WXv2 subwoofer in a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with NAVIGATION!Clean tight bass with visceral impact!