- Power output:
- 80 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 125 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- 250 Watts RMS x 2 Bridged @ 4 ohms
- Stackable chassis for multiple amplifier applications
- Black anodized finish w/ chrome accents
- Double sided PCB w/ SMD components
- Aluminium alloy heat-sink
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply
- Three-way protection circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Delayed on/off circuit
- Tri-mode operation
- Variable crossovers (HPF/Full/LPF/Band)
- Variable bass boost
- Variable subsonic filter
- High level input
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 91dB
- Damping factor: >200
- Signal voltage: 200mV-5V
- Harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Direct wire 4ga. power, 8ga speaker terminals
- Dimensions: H: 2.125" x W: 6.5" x L: 11.25"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Klamath Falls, OR
Awesome amp! I was running a pair of Soundstream Tarantula 4" speakers, Tarantula 5.25" speakers and a pair of TWS.4 tweeters off of deck power. It would cut out, the clarity wasn't the greatest and I wasn't impressed with the overall system I had started to build. I put this amp in and wow...I can crank it and it stays loud and clear the whole time! Plus being stackable is really nice since I have it mounted on top of a STL1.1200D.