- Impact resistant tweeter elements
- Neo mylar soft dome tweeter
- Installation hardware inclued
- External 12dB passive in-line crossover
- Raised T-Yoke
- Silver alpha-cellulose cones
- Tight-fit insert speaker terminals
- Moisture resistant rubber surround
- High mid-bass impact
- Anti-resonant stamped steel basket
- Wide nominal power range
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
OG From Indianapolis, In
I'm pushing Rockfords in the front and Clarion 10"s in the rear. I needed some speakers in the back and I wanted some nice mid and low to complement the Rockfords with the highs. I have went through 9 different types of speakers in the back. These are the best sound I have heard so far. Rockford and Kicker are at the top, but Crunch is right there with them. I have two amps pushing everything. A MTX 400w pushing the 10"s and a Sony 300w pushing the front and back. I also found out the with the amp no matter what the brand or type use 4 guage. 8 guage will not give you very good low's and 10 guage will cause power loss.