- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Interlaced basalt/carbon fiber reinforced IMPP cone
- Wide-roll, 3-layer fiber woven aramid radial with honeycomb cloth surround
- Phenol resin coated glass cloth bobbin
- Copper voice coil wire
- Dual 4-layer, long voice coil
- Double stacked (110oz) magnet
- Frequency response: 20-150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Aluminum die-cast rigid chassis basket design
- 1-Piece rubber gasket
- Integrated single-sided silver compression wire terminals
- Mounting Depth: 7-1/2"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
CJ Love From Clarksdale, MS
|I like deep bass and they give me that. There are some kicks and notes it doesn't do well but on the notes they're made for, is clear. I use a pioneer 1200w rms amp with mine but I never wire my speakers to be lower than 4ohms so I'm only at 800w which is still quite powerful. My nephew was/is a kicker fan but once he heard these in my car, he got a pair too over kicker L7. He uses a more powerful hiphonics Brutus amp. They sound best in a ported box. People say their ears pop in the front seat and they feel it in their chest in the back seat.|
chris From iowa
|Subs take a beating with no troubkes. Have had these subs for about a year pushing about 2200 rms at .5 ohm and they sounds great, they dont pick up some of the highs but get good sounding lows all day.|
John From Lebanon, Tn
I have one of th I have one of these except 2ohm model and a pioneer GM-D8400 amp runnin 600rms at 2ohms and it hounds in my ford ranger ext. cab i love it sounds great i got a kenwood headunit and kenwood 6x8s all around with this sub in a ported box ese.