- 320 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Efficiency (average): 67% @ 4-Ohm
- 58% @ 2-Ohm
- Low Pass (LP): 40Hz-130Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls - Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input - Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output - Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Remote Controls: Punch Level Control (when connected, is linked to "gain control" to provide remote output level)
- Visual Indicators: Power/Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250Hz +/-1dB
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.40 x 7.67 x 16.65
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
robert cook From powder springs
Sounds great, no problems or issues and it hits!
Aaron Ferguson From Owensboro
sam From stl
Bought this amplifier and recieved it today. At 2 ohms for 10-15min it gets really warm and after 30min you can cook eggs on it and can barely touch it. good SQ and response though. Good thing it's installed in my house so i can put fans on it but besides that great price. disapointed in Rockford's Prime series though.