- 320 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Efficiency (average): 67% @ 4-Ohm
- 58% @ 2-Ohm
- Low Pass (LP): 40Hz-130Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls - Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input - Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output - Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling Convection
- Remote Controls: Punch Level Control (when connected, is linked to "gain control" to provide remote output level)
- Visual Indicators: Power/Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250Hz +/-1dB
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.40 x 7.67 x 16.65
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sam From stl
Bought this amplifier and recieved it today. At 2 ohms for 10-15min it gets really warm and after 30min you can cook eggs on it and can barely touch it. good SQ and response though. Good thing it's installed in my house so i can put fans on it but besides that great price. disapointed in Rockford's Prime series though.
Sean Smith From Oscoda, MI
I have one of these amps hooked up to 2 12" Rockford Fosgate subs in a ported box. It pounds like I spent a lot of money, but i didn't. Couldn't beat the price either. I recommend this amp to everyone. You don't need to turn the gain up very high, and the Hz frequency control is great too. So all in all I really enjoy this amp, and I think you will to.
Sean From Oscoda, MI
I have one hooked up to 2 12" Rockford Fosgate 300 watt subs in a ported box. It sounds great. I recommend this amp for those who want great sound for cheap price.