- Impedance: Single 4 ohms
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 28.28 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.553
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 6.936
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.512
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.729 cu. ft (not recommended box size)
- Xmax Linear Excursion: 0.510 in. / 13.0 mm
- Driver Displacement: 0.071 cu. ft.
- 12" Ported Subwoofer enclosure loaded with a JL Audio W3v3 subwoofer
- Includes aluminum protective grilles
- Rear-firing design
- Dark gray carpet finish with a black carpet insert
- Designed by JL to meet the needs and specifications of the loaded subwoofer
- Dimensions: 13-1/2"D1 x 7-1/2"D2 x 32-1/4"W x 15-1/4"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440931366
- Weight: 65
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DON From HOUSTON
|MAN I GOT 3 UV THESE AND THE TOP UV MY CAR BE SUKIN IN AND OUT|