DIGI-Q (DIGItal-EQ) does more than just alter your music. It gives you 7 bands of equalization, subwoofer crossover and level controls as well as an extra audio input for a secondary source. You can control all this from the DIGI-Q with only one knob. A few clicks and turns of the knob and you can scroll through all the EQ settings, level controls, system voltage meter and even a true frequency counter for the outputs. Imagine the innovation involved in this one little half din unit. Extend your function…get DIGI-Q
- Output Voltage Up to 8 V
- Subwoofer Output Voltage Up to 10 V
- Frequency Response 15HZ ~ 30KHZ
- THD+n (1vrms output) = 0.002%
- Input sensitivity = 0.3 ~ 1.5 Vrms
- Channel separation (L – R) = 79db
- Source voltage range = 9.5 ~ 14.2
- Current consumption (all outputs @ max.) 2 amperes
- B/C control range = 20 db (+10 to -10db)
- Sub woofer output frequency range = 180 ~ 550 (LP)
- Frequency bands: #1 57HZ, #2 134HZ, #3 400HZ, #4 1KHZ, #5 2.2 KHZ, #6 6.3KHZ and #7 16KHZ
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Klamath Falls, OR
Awesome little eq. It cleaned up my stereo big time and gave me a little extra tunability. It was a little hard to get used to at first and it was a little bit of a pain to mount it since it didn't have all the mounting screws, but I liked it...up until a week ago when it died on me...getting power and everything, but wouldn't turn on and since it's discontinued, not sure if I can get it replaced under warranty. Aside from that issue, I liked it!
JOSE From LA
|THIS EQ ROCKS I HEAR THE MUSIC WITH ALL THE DETAIL ITS GOT A SENSITVE INPUT SO U DONT NEED THE VOLUME ON THE SOURCE ALL THE WAY UP THIS IS GOOD BETTER S/N RATIO. BUT IT IS STILL BETTER TO USE A LINE DRIVER WITH THIS EQ I DID AND IT MADE A BIG DIFFRENCE FOR ME|