- Peak: 180 watts
- RMS: 60 watts
- Injection molded polypropylene woofer
- Plus One woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency
- Intermount III mounting system for 6-3/4" openings
- 1" Edge-driven textile dome tweeters
- Unipivot allows the tweeter to be pointed at the listeners location even when the speaker is mounted off axis. This optimizes the stereo image and ensures a more uniform response
- Tweeter level adjustment (0 dB, 3 dB)
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Luis From Milwaukee
i have two of these one for each door and two of the infinity reference 6 X9's as my rear deck speakers. i have two alpine type 'rs connected to a 1700 watt kenwood amp with 0 guage wires. people always complain that they can hear my car when i pull into my school parking lot. i have won copetitions in SPL and SQ with my set up. INFINITY is the company of my choice now and for any future systems i will put in any cars. DAMN worth my money. a grand total WELL spent
Ram From Lufkin, TX
|I love these speakers. I got 4 of these for my 2001 Honda Accord and they fit great. I actually ordered the older model (6022i), but onlinecarstereo sent me these. I am extremely satisfied. The highs and mids are amazing even while running it off my JVC head unit. I Definitely recommend these speakers and onlinecarstereo.|
Dylan From California
|have 4 of this inside my single cab truck and they sound incredible! i hav to in each door connected to a 600 watt kenwood amp. let me say again these speakers are insane. i hav two ten inch subs and wen played with this speakers i couldnt ask for a better system. i totally recomend this speakers to anyone and from now on when i buy speakers i buy infinity|