- 75W x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 100W x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 190W x 2 [Bridged] @ 1 Ohm
- MOSFET power supply
- Design Minimizes Distortion and Reduces Idle Current
- High Current Bi-Polar Output Transistors
- LED power, standby, and fault indicators
- Pass-Thru RCAs
- 4/3/2 operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Short Circuit, DC-offset and Thermal Overload Protection Circuitry
- Variable high-pass filter (40-300 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 5-60000 Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From nashville tenn.
I have this in my 1989 ford bronco. upgraded my speaker's to kenwoods. more amp than I needed so it dosen't work to hard. adjusted it and it sounds great, not to frilly looking.ready to bounch through the woods.
James From Wisconsin
|bought this amp here 6 months ago to run 4 sony xplode 6.5 " 4 ways in a colorado along with another amp for 2 12" dual subs from wal-mart. sounded GREAT! working on another system in my car so i decided to use the other amp in that. switched this amp to run the 4 speakers at 2ohms on 1+2 and the subs on 3+4 and STILL works great. for $69 you can't find an amp that will work better and i plan on buying another one for the car.|
Cliff Roser From Savannah TN
|Have it powering a single kicker comp 12 will probably power speakers once i up grades from stockto alpine r's but still a great amp at such a cheap price|