- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm - (@ 14.4V C%THD+N, 20Hz - 200Hz)
- 2000W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm - (@ 14.4V C%THD+N, 20Hz - 200Hz)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Channel Design: Mono Amplifier
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET
- Board Circuitry: Globally Modulated Design
- Current Protection: Automatic Over-Current Protection Circuitry
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- RCA Output: Gold Plated RCA Input Connector
- Speaker-Level Inputs: Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Board Design: Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: 2-Position Gain Setting
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz
- Speaker Impedance: 2 - 4 I?
- Signal to Noise: 75dBA
- Crossover: 50-200Hz
- EQ (Equalizer): Center Frequency Adjustment 30-80Hz, Gain 0-12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 0, 15, 30Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
SANTA From northpole
well first off the amp was not big enough to run the 18 and if you want to pay a extra 250 bucks for a name be my guest big watts for cheap just don't happen you should know that if you know what you are doing would be better on the 15 or evean a pair of 12's do you know how much bass you have lost with the 18 and most likely crossover iisue then power check out your ranges see the loss and know to put it back in a 18 would just damage it
Aaron jeffries From brownsville pa
|Awesome you needa dif amp when.powering a dif sub like a kicker l7 12in 2ohm dvc it hits harder then useing same brand alpine hit a homerun wit this one 2000rms grrreat
Erick From Compton Ca.
|I got this amp on 2 12 cvx and my tahoe and it pound so hard and clean even I got it 1/2 way open.|