Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 175W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- 250W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers.
- A heavy extruded aluminum heat sink is designed to keep each J2 amplifier in a comfortable thermal range during demanding operation. This improves reliability and reduces the frequency of thermally related shut-down events.
- Rugged MOSFET devices in their power supplies for outstanding reliability and operational stability.
- Fully variable bass boost circuits are included on all models. Monoblock models also feature a wired Remote Level Controller (included).
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Subwoofer Crossover: 12 dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 - 130 Hz. Non-defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 Hz +/- 1.0 dB
- Input Range: 200mV - 4V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.20" x 9.60" x 2.15"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.