Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 175W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- 250W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers.
- A heavy extruded aluminum heat sink is designed to keep each J2 amplifier in a comfortable thermal range during demanding operation. This improves reliability and reduces the frequency of thermally related shut-down events.
- Rugged MOSFET devices in their power supplies for outstanding reliability and operational stability.
- Fully variable bass boost circuits are included on all models. Monoblock models also feature a wired Remote Level Controller (included).
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Subwoofer Crossover: 12 dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 - 130 Hz. Non-defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 Hz +/- 1.0 dB
- Input Range: 200mV - 4V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.20" x 9.60" x 2.15"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.