Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 340W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- 500W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers.
- A heavy extruded aluminum heat sink is designed to keep each J2 amplifier in a comfortable thermal range during demanding operation. This improves reliability and reduces the frequency of thermally related shut-down events.
- Rugged MOSFET devices in their power supplies for outstanding reliability and operational stability.
- Fully variable bass boost circuits are included on all models. Monoblock models also feature a wired Remote Level Controller (included).
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Subwoofer Crossover: 12 dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 - 130 Hz. Non-defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 Hz +/- 1.0 dB
- Input Range: 200mV - 4V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.20" x 9.60" x 2.15"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alex From NC
Very strong and reliable amp. have it pushing 2 12" Memphis PRs under my back seat of my z71. Tried running it at 1 oh but overheated. Overall very good amp, true 500 watts
Mike S From NC
|I love this amp it is the true 500watts.
Using this to power 2 12" Pioneer Champion subs, but later I'm upgrading to 2 12" JL w3v3.|