Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 110W x 2 @ 4 ohm
- 180W x 2 @ 2 ohm
- 360W x 1[Bridged] @ 4 ohm
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters controls offer excellent tuning flexibility.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers.
- A heavy extruded aluminum heat sink is designed to keep each J2 amplifier in a comfortable thermal range during demanding operation. This improves reliability and reduces the frequency of thermally related shut-down events.
- Rugged MOSFET devices in their power supplies for outstanding reliability and operational stability.
- Fully variable bass boost circuits are included on all models. Monoblock models also feature a wired Remote Level Controller (included).
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: One Stereo Pair (RCA Low-Level or Multi-Pin High-Level)
- On-board Crossover: 12dB/octave High-Pass or Low-Pass with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 - 500 Hz. Defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +9dB @ 45 Hz
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 35 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Range:
- 200mV - 4V (Low-Level)
- 2V - 10V (High-Level)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.80" x 9.60" x 2.15"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.