You don't need to blow the doors off your car. But you do want to bring out all the music in your music. The PA200.4 is for you. With 4-channel, dual bridge-mono (2-channel), or dual simultaneous stereo/mono operation, it provides a variety of configurations and setups: 4-channel for front and rear speakers; 2 speakers and a sub; 2 subwoofers; or 2 subs and 4-channels in passive tri-mode.
- 35W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 50W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 100W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 50 watts x 4 (2 ohm) or 35 watts x 4 (4 ohm) continuous power in 4 channel mode. 100 watts x 2 (4 ohm) continuous dual bridge mono/2 channel mode.
- 80 watts x 4 (2 ohm) dynamic power.
- CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Selectable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation.
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- RCA Outputs (front channels only)- for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuse included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- UPC: 747192113605
- Weight: 13
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.