You don't need to blow the doors off your car. But you do want to bring out all the music in your music. The PA200.4 is for you. With 4-channel, dual bridge-mono (2-channel), or dual simultaneous stereo/mono operation, it provides a variety of configurations and setups: 4-channel for front and rear speakers; 2 speakers and a sub; 2 subwoofers; or 2 subs and 4-channels in passive tri-mode.
- 35W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 50W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 100W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 50 watts x 4 (2 ohm) or 35 watts x 4 (4 ohm) continuous power in 4 channel mode. 100 watts x 2 (4 ohm) continuous dual bridge mono/2 channel mode.
- 80 watts x 4 (2 ohm) dynamic power.
- CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Selectable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation.
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- RCA Outputs (front channels only)- for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuse included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- UPC: 747192113605
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.