The db401 is an easy install in a door or in a dash. It's compactness makes it an easy fit, but it's big on all the Polk technology that makes it uniquely db: Legendary Polk sound at a terrific price.
- 135W Max
- 4-45W Rated Power
- Dynamic Balance Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- Neodymium is a rare earth material we use in all db driver magnets, excluding 461p, that are about 1/10 the weight of a comparable ceramic magnet and much more powerful.
- Composite Cones feature tremendous stiffness-to mass ratio. Lower mass means faster transients and finer detail.
- Klippel Optimized Components for consistent, distortion-free sound.
- Marine Certified means the db4611 is built tough to withstand the harshest environments on the water.
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer