By separating the driver and tweeter, you enjoy better mid-range performance with the db4"x6" plate. Its plate configuration affords easy mounting in a front dash or other existing factory locations. If you want a db speaker that's a quick, easy install, the db461p is your speaker.
- 150W Max
- 4-50W Rated Power
- Dynamic Balance® Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- 3/4" Silk Dome Tweeter delivers clear, well-defined highs.
- Klippel Optimized Components using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of great Polk sound.
- Dynamic Balance Polymer/Mica Composite Cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound, small distortion.
- Low-mass 2-Layer Kapton Voice Coil-Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Pole Plate Heat Sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Marine Certified to withstand the harshest environments on the water (hey, maybe you have a truck you tow a boat with).
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 747192112738
- Authorized Internet Dealer