Want to swap out those OEM speakers with something with more punch and guts? The db501is your ticket to much better sound. Keep the factory grilles and everything else. The db501 is ready for a quick swap.
- 135W Max
- 4-45W Rated Power
- Dynamic Balance® Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- 3/4" Silk Dome Tweeter delivers clear, well-defined highs.
- Klippel Optimized Components using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of great Polk sound.
- Dynamic Balance Polymer/Mica Composite Cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound, small distortion.
- Low-mass 2-Layer Kapton Voice Coil-Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Pole Plate Heat Sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Marine Certified to withstand the harshest environments on the water (hey, maybe you have a truck you tow a boat with).
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.