- 1440W Max
- 720W Rated Power
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50-1000W
- Internally braced heavy duty 3/4-inch MDF, the same low-resonance material used in the world's finest speaker enclosures. We created a lower profile for the dual 1222 to make it easier to fit into trunks.
- New Heavy-duty ABS Grille/Baffle design not only looks cool, it also protects the drivers.
- Internal Power Port (front firing on the dual 1222, side firing on the single 1212) venting with a slot-loaded port reduces air turbulence at the port mouth for higher bass output and greatly reduced noise and distortion than conventional ports.
- "Tri-laminate" sandwich construction creates tight, powerful bass.
- Paintable baffle is clad in automotive grade ABS trim for rigidity and impact resistance.
- Elastomeric damping material isolates ABS trim from baffle and acts as sealing gasket.
- Black automotive carpet material .
- 2-Ohm load is optimum for today's Class D subwoofer amplifiers.
- Polypropylene cones are stiff for quick, tight, punchy bass, and durable to stand up to the demands of hot automotive environments.
- Santoprene surrounds are impervious to temperature extremes, humidity and exposure to sunlight for superior long-term reliability.
- Fire retardant flat NOMEX® Spiders permit extended linear motion while providing highly reliable mechanical and thermal stability.
- Former and pole piece vent the 4-layer High Temperature Voice Coil Former for exceptional power handling and reliability.
- State-of-the-art Klippel laser analyzer optimized voice coil alignment, motor and suspension for optimum cone travel linearity, resulting in flatter response and lower distortion.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 82
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris w From San Diego
|These subs are ridiculous I have mine under powered and still rattle everything great buy no questions asked!!first time buying polks and I love them..|
car From kansas
|These subs are NUTS. Beating my car to peices with amazing quality. Never Distort!|
jesse "epick audio" From so*cal RiverSide
|picked thees up and WOW the bass is so hard got a rockford T600-2 pushing these by far goooooood subs no doubt about it probably could take more bass but im good with what i got ears cant take it really grate package good job polk|