- 1440W Max
- 720W Rated Power
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50-1000W
- Internally braced heavy duty 3/4-inch MDF, the same low-resonance material used in the world's finest speaker enclosures. We created a lower profile for the dual 1222 to make it easier to fit into trunks.
- New Heavy-duty ABS Grille/Baffle design not only looks cool, it also protects the drivers.
- Internal Power Port (front firing on the dual 1222, side firing on the single 1212) venting with a slot-loaded port reduces air turbulence at the port mouth for higher bass output and greatly reduced noise and distortion than conventional ports.
- "Tri-laminate" sandwich construction creates tight, powerful bass.
- Paintable baffle is clad in automotive grade ABS trim for rigidity and impact resistance.
- Elastomeric damping material isolates ABS trim from baffle and acts as sealing gasket.
- Black automotive carpet material .
- 2-Ohm load is optimum for today's Class D subwoofer amplifiers.
- Polypropylene cones are stiff for quick, tight, punchy bass, and durable to stand up to the demands of hot automotive environments.
- Santoprene surrounds are impervious to temperature extremes, humidity and exposure to sunlight for superior long-term reliability.
- Fire retardant flat NOMEX® Spiders permit extended linear motion while providing highly reliable mechanical and thermal stability.
- Former and pole piece vent the 4-layer High Temperature Voice Coil Former for exceptional power handling and reliability.
- State-of-the-art Klippel laser analyzer optimized voice coil alignment, motor and suspension for optimum cone travel linearity, resulting in flatter response and lower distortion.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 82
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris w From San Diego
|These subs are ridiculous I have mine under powered and still rattle everything great buy no questions asked!!first time buying polks and I love them..|
car From kansas
|These subs are NUTS. Beating my car to peices with amazing quality. Never Distort!|
jesse "epick audio" From so*cal RiverSide
|picked thees up and WOW the bass is so hard got a rockford T600-2 pushing these by far goooooood subs no doubt about it probably could take more bass but im good with what i got ears cant take it really grate package good job polk|