- Class D amplifier (300W RMS)
- Remote bass-level control included
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Phase switch (0°, 180°)
- Variable bass boost
- Frequency response: 35-200 Hz
- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- 18-11/16"W x 13-3/8"H x 9-3/4"D1 x 6-1/8"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687340834
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert Careway From Arizona
|This was a great addition to a near stock Honda Accord. I installed it myself. It came with instructions for installation and adjustment. I like the 'Auto On' feauture so I didn't have to run an additional accessory wire. The sound is excellent and more than fills the car with sweet full bass.|