- 1500W x 2 Output @ 2 Ohms
- 3000W x 1 Bridged Output @ 4 Ohms
- 2 Ohm Stable
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable Hi-Pass:40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Low-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Input Level (Gain) Control : 6V-200mV
- Variable Bass Boost:0~+18dB
- Variable Subsonic Filter : 10Hz~100Hz, 24dB/Octave
- Sub Sonic Switch
- Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Power & Protection LED Indicator
- Low Level RCA Input : 10K Ohms
- Line Level RCA Output
- Frequency Response : 15 Hz-30K Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- THD:0.1 %
- 2x50 Amp Maxi Type Fuse
- Slim Size Amplifier Design For Easy Installation
- Dimensions: 10.63''W x1.75''H x 15''L
- UPC: 068888896733
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Glenwood Spring CO
|I have owned one of these for a little over two years now, it have it running my two kicker comp 12s and it has a .5k farad capacitor, I have yet to have a single issue with it, it is way to much amp for the subs but it has the nice dials that help zero in on the sound you're looking for. realiability, function and value are traits of this amp. in fact i'm buying another one to power the rockfords i just bought for the wife. super good amp and super satified customer|
townsman From pakoima
worth every sent... love it!!!!
Premo From Lynchburg
I have have this amp for a year and it is great for bass. it has been worth every penny as the expensive amps i have bought.