- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High Excursion TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) Surround
- Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system
- Precision cast and vented aluminum alloy basket
- Removable and reversible screw concealing ring
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687330521
- Weight: 60
- Sku: 10T2D212
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawn From FL
This sub is loud. Louder than 2 P3 15s. I have this sub in a ported box, built to rockford specs, at 1 ohm on a T1000-1BD, in the back of a 99 Explorer. The lows are AMAZING. Hands down awesome. The only downside is the higher bass notes aren't very powerful, possibly due to the ported enclosure, or not enough power. All-around an awesome subwoofer. I got mine from Sonic for $409...