- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High Excursion TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) Surround
- Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system
- Precision cast and vented aluminum alloy basket
- Removable and reversible screw concealing ring
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687330521
- Weight: 60
- Sku: 10T2D212
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawn From FL
This sub is loud. Louder than 2 P3 15s. I have this sub in a ported box, built to rockford specs, at 1 ohm on a T1000-1BD, in the back of a 99 Explorer. The lows are AMAZING. Hands down awesome. The only downside is the higher bass notes aren't very powerful, possibly due to the ported enclosure, or not enough power. All-around an awesome subwoofer. I got mine from Sonic for $409...