- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High Excursion TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) Surround
- Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system
- Precision cast and vented aluminum alloy basket
- Removable and reversible screw concealing ring
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687330521
- Weight: 60
- Sku: 10T2D212
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawn From FL
This sub is loud. Louder than 2 P3 15s. I have this sub in a ported box, built to rockford specs, at 1 ohm on a T1000-1BD, in the back of a 99 Explorer. The lows are AMAZING. Hands down awesome. The only downside is the higher bass notes aren't very powerful, possibly due to the ported enclosure, or not enough power. All-around an awesome subwoofer. I got mine from Sonic for $409...